We are searching for a talented Graphic Designer to join our team. The main role of the Graphic Designer will be to create visual communications solutions that convey messages in an effective and aesthetically pleasing manner and align to business objectives.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, books, magazine covers, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials.
- Meet with clients to gain an understanding of what they want their proposed communications to look like. Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
- Produce drafts for review by clients and make revisions based on the feedback received.
- Schedule and manage multiple projects and define budget constraints, timelines and resources needed
- Review final productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect client specifications.
- Liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
- QA design for errors
- Implement feedback and changes whenever possible
- Create visualizations that convey accurate messaging for the project.
- Other duties as may arise from time to time and as may be assigned to by Kapu Digital.
What We Are Looking For
- Proven work experience as a Graphic Designer or similar role.
- A strong portfolio of UI Design, Branding, illustrations or other graphics
- Proficient understanding of Design Software (Adobe Suite, Affinity etc).
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus