We are seeking a skilled Account Manager whose main role is to develop long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders by initiating and maintaining favorable relationships with client.
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and explain product value and serve as the lead point of contact.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with clients based on trust, collaboration and respect.
- Coordinate and manage with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfillment in a timely and efficient manner.
- Collecting and analyzing data to learn more about consumer behavior, needs and help develop innovative solutions.
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Understand key services offered by the company, our portfolio of clients and what we offer
- Understand companies work flows and delivery protocols for the services offered
- Negotiate timelines, manage client expectations and delivery processes for assigned projects
- Learn and recognize triggers based on customer behavior and engage with customers who request to terminate or downgrade services.
- Asses client’s needs and upsell them on possible services that the company offers to maximize profits.
- Help prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after sales support.
What We Are Looking For
- Proven work experience as an account manager or similar role.
- Problem resolution skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Excellent word processing and spreadsheet skills
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills
- An outgoing and friendly personality
- Ability to multitask
- Relevant university/ college degree